I am currently working on our Final Year Project of my school, which is an animation project. The work is intense and I don't have much time working on these icon drawing thingy anymore, which is also the reason why I haven't been updating it for so long. I would expect less regular update in the future, and thank you for your support.
Inspired with the iOS7 design, re-imagine how the original OS X icon will look like.
The design is to bring the gradient colour scheme to the icons, while reducing the fake 3D effect to the minimal level.
512 x 512 ICNS and PNG files
Request are Welcomed!
The pack includes:
iBooks [New] - According to the previously leaked icon from Apple
Game Centre [New] - I hated the current one so I altered it a bit
Still in the Works:
- Minor updates on the inconsistent rotate angle on the Maps and Contacts
- Contacts icon 'redesign'
- Fixed the rectangle icon for Maps caused by human error
- Updated to 2.3
- Added 3 icons to the pack (iBooks, Maps, Game Centre) to celebrate the launch of OS X 10.9 Mavericks
- Removed the iCandy container function due to incompatibility problems of CandyBar in OS X Mavericks (Awfully sorry for that)
- Few icons had be re-exported to prevent white edge problem which you saw in the previous preview images.
- Updated to 2.2
- Gradient of iTunes and AppStore had been adjusted according to iOS7
- Replaced the gradient of trash's red dot to pure red
- Added paper texture to Notes and Reminders for Retina Display enjoyment
- Time Machine is back!
- Added PNG, ICNS, and iCandy container
- Updated to 2.1
- Added PhotoBooth
- Added Notes
- Added PNG versions
- Updated to 2.0
- Fixed the large Safari icon
- Updated the Message icon
- Added 7 more icons